We never rent or sell your information and you can unsubscribe at any time

Free Nicorette gum sample

Smoking sucks, so why do you do it? Well lucky for you, now you don’t have to, thanks to this free Nicorette sample. Nicorette puts you in control (not your cigarettes, your boss or even your wife). It makes you the man (or woman) that you have always wanted to be. In fact only Nicorette gives you freedom. Freedom for what you ask? Freedom to chew Nicorette (Kudos to the marketing department for that one)! So what are you waiting for. You know you want to quit and we want you to quit. Your cubicle smells of cigarettes, and you aren’t fooling anyone by sticking the cigarette buds in your flower pot…

What the company says:
“Nicorette helps you fight cravings — by putting you in control. The medicated gum is convenient and easy to use, and with just one bite, Nicorette goes to work. For those times when especially tough cravings hit, you’re ready for them with Nicorette — because only Nicorette gives you the freedom to chew an extra piece of gum.

As you use Nicorette to help tame the cravings, you can focus your willpower on changing your smoking habits. Beating both is the key to changing your behavior and starting a new life as a nonsmoker.

Plus, with new Nicorette White Ice you can experience a brighter way to quit by whitening your teeth at the same time.”

Free Sample of Nicorrette Gum – We’ve since updated this offer so you should be able to get it free without any issues via the link we have provided.  You will be sent a $7 coupon which should be enough for a free pack.

Some flavors this free Nicorette Gum sample could come in includes:

White Ice™ Mint—helps whiten teeth while you use it, coated for a cool mint flavor
* Cinnamon Surge™—coated for an intense rush of bold cinnamon flavor
* Fruit Chill™—coated twice for an intense fruit flavor with a hint of mint
* FreshMint™—coated for a delicious burst of mint flavor
* Mint

Rate This Sample:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 1.0/5 (1 vote cast)

free samples by email

Enter your email address:

Tags: , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Free Nicorette gum sample”

1. Amyq says:

I signed up for this last week and it was in my mailbox yesterday (Sept. 20).

It’s yucky. I’m just warning you.

2. JD says:

You don’t chew Nicorette because it tastes good!! No kidding it tastes nasty, it aint bubblegum.

3. wilhelm standefurd says:

I need help to stop smoking! Please help!

4. morgan says:

Got like 3 of these and sold them for $15.00.
    Booya

5. Dianne Harris says:

Please send me sample of stop smoking aids, thank you.

6. Faith Greer says:

Please send me a sample of any aids you can provide, I would love to quite smoking. Thank you

7. mandybby says:

PLEASE! I NEED TO STOP SMOKING!!! HELP ME QUITE!!

8. mitchel says:

9. LT says:

Man.. are you guys like, 5? It’s quit , not quite. Whoever has this site, make sure you’re verifying that these people are really over 21 or 18 or whatever your state law is..

10. Laura says:

How do I sign up for the stop smoking gum?

11. Laura says:

I realy need to get some of the gum to stop me from smoking

12. Laura says:

I need some stop smoking gum please!

13. mia says:

OK, I GOT THE LARGE FULL SZ. SAMPLE PACAGE OF NICO GUM AND IT WORKS. I MEAN A WHOLE PACAGE OK. I USED IT IT WORKS. ANYONE WHO SOLD IT WAS CRAZY AND YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT AWAY TO HELP OTHERS, BUT ALAS! TO EACH HIS OWN.

14. Shannon says:

I am a smoker, I have quit before while taking Chantix, bit it doesn’t always work. People quit coming down on us smokers. Even if you aren’t one, I’m sure you have a bad habi, too. whether it is smoking, eating or whatever….it is a coice we choose to do…if you don’t like go elsewhere.